Frequently Asked Questions
- Its takes about 2 business working days for local outlying areas may take up to 72 hours to deliver courier with Aramex.
- Returns/exchanges must be done within 7 days of item being delivered.
- The item must be in a re-sellable condition
- The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached.
- A customer will be issued a credit voucher should he/she not find anything he/she likes at the time of returning the goods.
- The customer will be liable for any costs incurred as part of transactions should a cash refund be applicable. These costs include bank fees and Payfast fees.
- Parcels can only be returned via Store-to-door courier via Pick N Pay Aramex.
- Once an item has been returned, it will be inspected before the return is processed and the store credit initiated.
- Returns must be made to the following address: 2146 Mofutsanyane street , Orlando East , Soweto , 1804 – and send us a tracking waybill.
- Once an order has been placed and payment confirmed, a tracking waybill will be emailed/sent to the customer for ease of parcel tracking.
Once you have made a payment online and choose collection instead of delivery.
Collect your order in 5-7 working days at our operational place.
Address: 2146 Mofutsanyane Street, Orlando East, Soweto.
- Credit card: Visa & MasterCard
- EFT through Payfast(Linked to founders Payfast account Kamogelo Ramalobela)
- eWallet (FNB)